Financial Consumer Alert: List of unauthorised companies and websites has been updated.Release Date: 20 Sep 2017
The Bank has updated the Financial Consumer Alert list. The list consists of companies and websites which are neither authorised nor approved under the relevant laws and regulations administered by BNM. Please take note that the list is not exhaustive and only serves as a guide to members of the public based on information and queries received by BNM. The latest list consists of 405 companies. The following companies were added to the list:
- Ezy Save Trading – (PG0216560 – V);
- V Sim Marketing – (002283635 – U);
- V Save FX Trading – (002482098 – K);
- Smarthink Trading – (001973331 – M);
- Strategic Solution (Golden Group International Limited);
- CryptoDaily Investment Packages;
- Jutawan Apps;
- Jalur Gemilang Maju Enterprise – (SA 0412058 – U);
- Gemilang Jalur Pintar Enterprise;
- Applikasi Duit; and
- Asset Growth Solution Enterprise – (002552148- K)
The list will be updated regularly for public's reference. To view the updated list, click on this link.
Get the list handy on your smart phones using MyBNM mobile app. Learn more about our mobile apps at the following link: http://www.bnm.gov.my/index.php?lang=en&ch=en_mobileapps
© Bank Negara Malaysia, 2017. All rights reserved.