Tun Ismail Ali Scholarship for Postgraduate Programme 2018 / 2019Release Date: 02 Aug 2018
(Application will be closed on 12 August 2018)
The Tun Ismail Ali (TIA) Scholarship is to be awarded in honour and recognition of the contributions of the late Tun Ismail Mohamed Ali, the first Malaysian Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia in conjunction with the commemoration of his 100th birthday. The TIA Scholarship will be awarded to eligible individuals who have shown outstanding achievements and demonstrated strong leadership potential to pursue (or who are currently pursuing) postgraduate studies in specialised area within Economics, Banking, Finance and Law.
The candidate must fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- Malaysian citizen;
- Possess a First Class (Honours) Bachelor / Master's Degree from recognised universities;
- Outstanding achievement in SPM results;
- At least three (3) years of working experience;
- Age not exceeding 35 years old as at 1 July 2018; and
- Obtained admission to pursue or is currently pursuing postgraduate studies at Oxbridge or Ivy League universities.
Those who fulfil the minimum requirements are required to submit the following documents to The Scholarship Section, Strategic Human Capital Department, Bank Negara Malaysia via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Academic Transcript;
- University offer; and
- One (1) page thesis summary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for assessment.
© Bank Negara Malaysia, 2018. All rights reserved.