"Go Digital Talk" WorkshopRelease Date: 02 Nov 2018
Credit Guarantee Corporation (CGC) in partnership with Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) will be organizing a workshop entitled “Go Digital Talk” on 15 November 2018 at CGC Building, Kelana Jaya, Selangor.
Leaders in e-commerce sites like Alibaba and Shopee will be sharing tips on successful online marketing and digital sales.
All Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are encouraged to join the workshop. Details of the workshop are as follows:
- Date : 15 November 2018 (Thursday)
- Time : 9.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.
- Venue : Bangunan CGC, Kelana Jaya (location map)
Highlight of the Workshop
Knowledge sharing on tips for successful online marketing & digital sales by Alibaba and Shopee.
The following integrated line up of activities will be made available to assist SMEs in gaining access to market and financing digitally:
- SMEs can sign up with the respective partners for online market access, locally (Shopee) and internationally (Alibaba).
- SMEs who sign up can apply for e-TRADE grant (by MATRADE).
- CBM (Credit Bureau Malaysia) is present to provide reports with consultation on SME’s credit scoring.
- SMEs who need financing can sign up at imSME. CGC Financial Advisory Team is available to assist.
Please click http://bit.ly/CGCgdtBNM for registration.
Contact person: Julianna at 03-7806 2300, ext. 243 or Imelda at ext. 242
© Bank Negara Malaysia, 2019. All rights reserved.