Enhancement of the Policy and Guidelines of the Small Debt Resolution Scheme (SDRS)Release Date: 11 Jul 2014 Updated on: 21 Nov 2018
This Guidelines is applicable to the following participating financial institutions:
- All banks licensed under the Financial Services Act 2013 (FSA);
- All Islamic banks licensed under the Islamic Financial Services Act 2013 (IFSA); and
- All development financial institutions prescribed by the Minister under the Development Financial Institutions Act 2002 (DFIA).
This Guidelines is intended:
- To notify participating financial institutions on the :
- Revised of the existing SDRS Policy and Guidelines in accordance with the relevant sections in the CBA, FSA and IFSA (as highlighted in the attached guidelines);
- Latest definition of the SMEs in the SDRS Policy and Guidelines in accordance with the definition approved by the National SME Development Council (NSDC); and
- Revised reporting template on the SDRS submitted by the financial institutions.
- To replace the existing Guidelines, which was issued on 8 July 2010
Development Finance and Enterprise Department, Bank Negara Malaysia.
© Bank Negara Malaysia, 2018. All rights reserved.