Payment System Forum and Exhibition 2017: Mobile Payment: The ‘Next Wave’
As part of the efforts to accelerate the migration to electronic payments (e-payments) through greater collaboration between the industry players and enhanced awareness among the public and businesses, Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) will be organising the Payment System Forum & Exhibition 2017 on 8 December 2017 (Friday).
With a focus on mobile payments, the forum will feature talks and panel discussion by distinguished resource speakers on the opportunities and challenges arising from the latest developments in the Malaysian payments landscape and how the various stakeholders in the payment ecosystem can capitalise of such market developments to reap the benefits of greater efficiency, productivity and competitiveness. The forum will also feature 20 exhibition booths from the payments and fintech industry showcasing the latest products and services in mobile payments.
The details of the forum are as follows:
Date: 8 December 2017 (Friday)
Time: 8.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Venue: Auditorium, Sasana Kijang, Jalan Dato' Onn, Kuala Lumpur
Registration for the forum session has been closed. However, the exhibition is open for all from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and registration is not required. Visit us at the exhibition hall and have a glimpse of the future of mobile payments!
1) Programme Outline [PDF 46 KB]
2) Resource Speakers [PDF 596 KB]
3) Presentation Slides
- The Growth of Digital Payment Ecosystem in China, SY Lau, Tencent Holdings Ltd
- Frictionless Payments, Kalyani Nair, Malayan Banking Berhad
- Real-Time Retail Payments in Malaysia, Peter Schiesser, PayNet
- Digital Payment and Technology Innovations at Ant Financial, Douglas L. Feagin, Ant Financial Services Group
4) List of Exhibitors [PDF 16 KB]