Bank Negara Malaysia is inviting qualified and experienced suppliers/vendors who fulfil the requirements listed below to participate in the above-mentioned tender.
Mandatory RequirementsOnly companies meeting the following requirements will be considered:
- Malaysian Registered Company
- Experience in providing CCTV and security system for at least 3 years
- Authorised Dealer / Installer for IndigoVision IP CCTV System
- Positive net worth for at least 3 years
- Full compliance with the specification and requirements
Tender DocumentTender document can be obtained from Security Services, 15C, Bank Negara Malaysia, Jalan Dato Onn’, 50480 Kuala Lumpur between 10.00 am and 5.00 p.m. during normal working day from 2 to 14 May 2013
Please bring along the following document when collecting the tender document:
- Company Profile (including proof of Authorised Dealership / Installer for IndigoVision IP CCTV System)
Site Visit and Tender BriefingTender briefing will be conducted on 2 May 2013 at 10.00 am at the Main Lobby, Block C, BNM Head Office.
The Tender Document shall be duly completed, signed and enclosed in a sealed envelope, marked "IP CCTV System for BNM Head Office” on the top left hand corner of the envelope. This document is to be submitted in Tender Box at the above-mentioned address between 10.00 am to 12.00 noon, Wednesday, 15 May 2013.
Bank Negara Malaysia shall not be responsible for any loss of tender document or delayed tender submission. Proof of posting shall not be accepted as evidence for the submission of tender. Bank Negara Malaysia is also not bound to accept the lowest or any tender nor will it be responsible for whatever cost incurred in relation to this tender.
For enquiries, please contact:
1. Zulkafli Mohamed Osman (03-26988044 extn 8600) or email@example.com
2. Palaniappan Rajagopal (03-26988044 extn 7961) or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Yeop Kamal Mohd Said (03-91792454) or email@example.com