Tender to supply, deliver, test and commission of water filter system for Bank Negara Malaysia Security Quarters Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Bank Negara Malaysia is inviting qualified and experienced contractors/vendors who fulfill the requirements listed below to participate in the above-mentioned tender ;
Only companies which meet the following requirements will be considered :
- Malaysian registered company with at least 51% Malaysian ownership;
- Register with Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) Grade G1, Category B10; and
- track record of past project for 3 years (BNM reserve the right to reject the tender/quotation submitted by any contractors who failed to comply with these requirements).
Quotation documents can be obtained from:
Pengurusan Fasiliti, CSS
Bank Negara Malaysia
Aras 4, Bangunan Sasana Kijang
No. 2, Jalan Dato Onn
51480 Kuala Lumpur.
Documents can be collected during normal office hours between 9.30 am to 5.00 pm. from (5 October 2017 (Thursday). Please bring along following documents when collecting the tender documents :
- A copy of Company Registration and Form of Annual Return certified by the Company Secretary.
- A copy of CIDB Registration.
- A copy of 2 years financial statement.
A quotation briefing will be conducted to clarify issues related to this tender on (9 October 2017 (Monday) at Lobby area, Bank Negara Malaysia Sasana Kijang, time 10.00 am – 12.00 noon.
The Quotation Document shall be duly completed, signed and enclosed in a sealed envelope. On the top, left hand corner of your sealed envelop, please print in block letters the words:-
- Mandatory –“ New water filter system, BNM Security Quarters Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan”
- Commercial – “New water filter system, BNM Security Quarters Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan”
This document is to be submitted into Tender Box C at Pengurusan Fasiliti, CSS, Bank Negara Malaysia, Sasana Kijang, Aras 4, No. 2, Jalan Dato Onn, 51480 Kuala Lumpur on or before 3.00 pm, (13 October 2017 (Friday)
Bank Negara Malaysia shall not be responsible for any lost of tender documents or delay in tender submission. Proof of posting shall not be accepted as evidence for the submission of tender. Bank Negara Malaysia is also not bound to accept the lowest or any tender not will it be responsible for any cost incurred in relation to this tender.
For enquiries, please contact :
- Zulkifli Said - 03 - 91792475
- Johari Bujang Salim - 03 - 91792492