Service & Maintenance of Air Conditioning & Ventilation System for Bank Negara Malaysia, Regional Office Kota Kinabalu
Bank Negara Malaysia is inviting qualified and experienced suppliers/vendors who fulfil the requirements listed below to participate in the above-mentioned tender.
Mandatory Requirements (on submission)
Only companies meeting the following requirements will be considered:
- Malaysian registered company/business;
- Minimum CIDB Registration of G1 and category M01 (Air Conditioning & Ventilation System);
- Track record of at least 3 years in service and maintenance of air conditioning system;
- Good financial background with minimum 30% balance in bank account of the quoted price;
- The successful tenderer is required to submit
- GST certificate by Custom, (if any)
- Acceptance of Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 Notice as attached, Lampiran 1 (compulsory)
- The successful tenderer is required to submit the list of workers (which shall contain the names of the workers and their NRIC numbers) shall be submitted and approved by Bank Negara Malaysia prior to the commencement of the Project. Only Malaysians shall be permitted to work inside Bank Negara Malaysia’s premises.
Scope of Work
Please refer to the Tender Document upon collection.
Issuance of Tender Documents
Tender documents can be obtained at Bank Negara Malaysia, Regional Office Kota Kinabalu, Jalan Lapan Belas, 88000 Kota Kinabalu,Sabah during normal working days between 9.30 am to 4.30 pm, from 6 October 2017.
The authorised person of the company collecting the tender need to bring a copy CIDB Registration Certificate.
Tender briefing will be conducted during site visit on 12 October 2017, Thursday (10:00am) at Bank Negara Malaysia, Regional Office Kota Kinabalu, Jalan Lapan Belas, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Site visit is compulsory to submit a conforming tender.
Submission of Tender Documents and PDPA Notice
The tender documents shall be delivered by hand to:-
Bank Negara Malaysia
Regional Office Kota Kinabalu
Jalan Lapan Belas
88000 Kota Kinabalu
Tel: 088 522322 (ext.2322)
Closing Date of Tender Submission
The tender documents and PDPA Notice are to be submitted in the Tender Box at the above-mentioned address not later than 12:00 noon on Friday, 13 October 2017.
Bank Negara Malaysia shall not be responsible for any lost of tender document or delayed tender submission. Proof of posting shall not be accepted as evidence for the submission of quotation. Bank Negara Malaysia is also not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation nor will it be responsible for any cost incurred in relation to this tender.
For enquiries, please contact:
- En. Muhamad Fauzi Othman: 088-522322 or 010-9315199
- En. Hafiz Zainuddin: 088-522323 or 012-2668731