Tender for Foreign Exchange Administration (FEA) System
Bank Negara Malaysia (“BNM”) is inviting qualified and experienced IT suppliers who fulfil the mandatory requirements listed below to participate in a Request For Proposal (RFP) to undertake a project to replace an existing system, namely Exchange Control Approval and Monitoring System (ECAMS) with a new FEA System.
Scope of work involves development, implementation, integration, data migration and maintenance of the FEA System to cater for:
- Submission of FEA applications, reports and queries by the public; and
- Processing of FEA applications, responding to queries, undertaking compliance monitoring to FEA rules, corporate surveillance as well as compilation of data for policy formulation and decision making by BNM’s users.
In addition, the system requires integration with relevant systems within BNM to facilitate a centralised data repository for ease of data compilation and retrieval.
- Malaysian registered company;
- Positive net-worth for financial year 2015 and 2016; and
- No pending litigation/legal disputes.
There is no RFP document fee.
Pre-qualification for Collection of RFP
The IT supplier must agree to maintain strict confidentiality of information provided in the RFP by submitting a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) that has been signed by the company’s authorised representative.
Companies are required to submit indication of interest via email to email@example.com with the information stated below:
- Business registration certificate, Form 24 and Form 49;
- Audited financial statement for financial year 2015 and 2016;
- Completed statutory declaration form on litigation/legal disputes; and
- Contact details (name, phone number and email address).
The information requested above must reach BNM via email on or before Friday, 15 December 2017, 12 noon with the following email subject:
“[Company Name] Indication of Interest for FEA System RFP”
BNM will not provide any acknowledgement of receipt in response to the indication of interest email.
Upon submission, BNM will inform the interested companies that meet the mandatory requirement to collect physical copy of the NDA from BNM. Please note that the terms and conditions stated in the NDA are non-negotiable.
BNM will only issue the RFP documents to the qualified companies that have submitted the signed NDA.
RFP Closing Date
The closing date and time for the submission of proposal is no later than Wednesday, 31 January 2018, 5:00 p.m. (Malaysian time).
The details of the submission procedure will be stated in the RFP document. BNM shall not be responsible for any loss of proposal document or delayed proposal submission. Proof of posting shall not be accepted as evidence for the submission of the proposal documents.
BNM reserves the absolute right to select and/or short list a group of companies or otherwise reject the proposal at this RFP stage itself with no obligation to inform the companies on the reasons for such actions.
Companies may channel any queries or clarifications to BNM via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.