Service & Maintenance of Air-Conditioning & Ventilation System for Bank Negara Malaysia, Kilang Wang
Bank Negara Malaysia is inviting qualified and experienced suppliers/vendors who fulfil the requirements listed below to participate in the above-mentioned tender.
Only companies meeting the following requirements will be considered:
- Malaysian registered business
- Minimum CIDB registration of G1 category M01
Other Requirements (Please submit the following document for tender submission)
- Company Profile.
- Working capital / Good financial background with minimum 30% balance in bank account of the quoted price.
- Track record of at least 3 years in similar project.
- Staff Strength.
- Work Program
- Technical Product Specification (Comply to all basic specification)
The successful tenderer is required to submit
- Workmen’s Compensation and Contractor’s All Risk Policies including Employer’s Liability Insurance Policy together with copies of receipts of premium paid with work schedule/Gantt chart within one (1) week from the date of letter of agreement
- The list of workers (which shall contain the names of the workers and their NRIC numbers and/or work permit numbers) shall be submitted and approved by Bank Negara Malaysia prior to the commencement of the Project. Only Malaysians with valid work permits shall be permitted to work inside Bank Negara Malaysia’s premises
- Acceptance of Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 Notice as attached, Lampiran 1 (compulsory) and Lampiran 1(a) (if applicable)
Scope of Work
Please refer to the Tender Document
Site Visit / Site Briefing
- 14 February 2018 (10.30am)
- The tenderer need to submit official letter of company representative to attend the site visit and submit a copy of representative identification card at least 1 day before site visit.
- Location :
Kilang Wang, Bank Negara Malaysia,
Lot 2, Persiaran Selangor,
40704 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Site visit / site briefing is compulsory.
Issuance of Tender Documents
Tender documents can be obtained at Sasana Kijang during normal working days between 9.00am to 5.00pm, from 9 February 2018 - 15 February 2018
Closing Date of Tender Submission
The tender documents and PDPA Notice are to be submitted in the Tender Box not later than 12.00noon on (Thursday), 22 February 2018.
Bank Negara Malaysia shall not be responsible for any lost of tender document or delayed tender submission. Proof of posting shall not be accepted as evidence for the submission of quotation. Bank Negara Malaysia is also not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation nor will it be responsible for any cost incurred in relation to this tender. BNM reserves the right to reject the tender/quotation submitted by a company which fails to comply with the requirements.
For enquiries, please contact:
- Officer in-charge at (Sasana Kijang) – (Mohd Reza) : (03-9179 2472)
- Officer in-charge at (Sasana Kijang) – (Salimi Samsudin) : (03-9179 2461)
- Officer in-charge at (Sasana Kijang) – (Johari @ Bujang) : (03-9179 2492)
Submission of Tender Documents
The quotation form shall be duly completed, signed and enclosed in a sealed envelope. On the top left hand corner of your sealed envelope, please print In block letters the words.
Title: Service & Maintenance of Air-Conditioning & Ventilation System for Bank Negara Malaysia, Kilang Wang.
The tender documents shall be delivered by hand to:-
Tender Deposit Room (TDR)
Ground Floor, Sasana Kijang
2 Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur