Supply & Deliver of 1 unit Mobile Elevating Work Platform at Bank Negara Malaysia Office Kuching
Bank Negara Malaysia is inviting qualified and experienced suppliers/vendors who fulfil the requirements listed below to participate in the above-mentioned tender.
Mandatory Requirements (on submission)
Only companies meeting the following requirements will be considered:
- Malaysian registered business; and
- Authorised dealer or representative of the equipment offered.
- The successful tenderer is required to submit
- GST certificate by Custom, (if any)
- Acceptance of Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 Notice as attached, Lampiran 1 (compulsory)
- The successful tenderer is required to submit the list of workers (which shall contain the names of the workers and their NRIC numbers) shall be submitted and approved by Bank Negara Malaysia prior to the commencement of the Project. Only Malaysians shall be permitted to work inside Bank Negara Malaysia’s premises.
Scope of Work
Please refer to the Tender Document upon collection.
Issuance of Tender Documents
Tender documents can be obtained at Bank Negara Malaysia Office Kuching, Jalan Satok, 93000 Kuching, Sarawak or at Facility Management CSS, Bank Negara Malaysia, Level 4, Sasana Kijang, 2, Jalan Dato' Onn, 50480 Kuala Lumpur during normal working days between 9.30 am to 4.30 pm, from 5 - 9 March 2018.
Submission of Tender Documents
The tender documents shall be delivered by hand to:-
Facility Management, CSS Bank Negara Malaysia
Bank Negara Malaysia Office Kuching
Level 4, Sasana Kijang or Jln Satok
2, Jalan Dato' Onn 93000 Kuching
50480 Kuala Lumpur Sarawak
Tel: 03-9179 2483 Tel: 082-224 217
Closing Date of Tender Submission
The tender document is to be submitted in the Tender Box at the above-mentioned address not later than 3.00pm on Thursday, 15 March 2018.
Bank Negara Malaysia shall not be responsible for any lost of tender document or delayed tender submission. Proof of posting shall not be accepted as evidence for the submission of quotation. Bank Negara Malaysia is also not bound to accept the lowest or any quotation nor will it be responsible for any cost incurred in relation to this tender.
For enquiries, please contact:
BNM - Kuala Lumpur:
- Muhammad Farid Azizi (03-9179 2483 / 010-669 0548)
- Zairy Ikhmal Zainal Abidin (03-9179 2486)
BNM - Kuching:
- Ishak Drahman (012-891 1879)
- Abd Samad Jodin (012-314 6954)