Supply & Implement IBM POWER8 Server & System Software for SWIFT 7.2 Technology Refresh
Payments Network Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (PayNet) invites qualified and experienced IT Suppliers who fulfill the requirements listed below to Supply & Implement IBM POWER8 Server & System Software for SWIFT 7.2 Technology Refresh.
Mandatory Requirements :
- The interested Bidder must be an official IBM Business Partner. And must have competencies at least specialist or expert in POWER8 Server Systems;
- The interested Bidder must be a Malaysian registered business;
- The interested Bidder must have a minimum paid-up capital of RM 500,000;
- The interested Bidder must have a minimum positive net worth of RM 500,000;
- The interested qualified Bidder must have similar project experiences within the last three (3) years with a minimum project value of RM 1,000,000; and
- Evidence that the interested Bidder have similar project experience.
Issuance of RFP Document :
To receive the (RFP) document, the interested supplier must register interest to participate in this exercise by sending an e-mail to the RFP Secretariat at email@example.com with the e-mail subject “[Name of Company]’s Indication of Interest for Supply & Implement IBM POWER8 Server & System Software for SWIFT 7.2 Technology Refresh. Also included in the e-mail are evidence / proof document for items (1) to (6) listed as mandatory requirements.
Only e-mail indication of interest received before or at 12.00pm, 12th March 2018 (based on PayNet’s mail server time stamp) with the required attachment stated above will be entertained. PayNet will not provide any acknowledgement of receipt in response to IT Suppliers’ indication of interest e-mail. The RFP document will be issued via e-mail to IT Supplier at no cost after the closing registration time.
Proposal Closing Date:
The closing date and time for the submission of the proposal is at 12:00pm, 26th March 2018.
Please contact the RFP Secretariat, Shalida / Pavethra / Vijayaraj, at 603.22648632 / 22645119 / 22645121 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org