Repair of Coin Cages for Kilang Wang, Bank Negara Malaysia Shah Alam
Bank Negara Malaysia (the Bank) invites qualified and experienced supplier/vendors who fulfill the mandatory requirements listed below to submit quotation for the above-mentioned.
Only companies that meet the following mandatory requirements will be considered:
- Malaysian registered company/business;
- Principal business in fabrication and possess own workshop; and
- Minimum three (3) years experience in fabrication industries.
Scope of Work
Please refer to the quotation document upon collection.
In order to provide detail scope of works and clarification with regards to the quotation, a site briefing will be held on Friday, 02 February 2018 at 10.00 am at Kilang Wang, Bank Negara Malaysia Shah Alam. The site visit is compulsory for tenderer who wish to participate in this tender. In accordance with administrative procedure, tenderer who wish to attend the site briefing are required to submit list of name complete with IC number by email to the officers listed below latest by 12 noon, Thursday, 01 February 2018:
Quotation document can be obtained from the following address during office hours between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, from Friday, 02 February 2018 until Wednesday 07 February 2018.
Kilang Wang Bank Negara Malaysia,
Kompleks Kilang Wang,
Lot 2 Persiaran Selangor,
Seksyen 15, 40000 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Please bring along the following documents when collecting the quotation document:
- A copy of Company Profile and Company Registration Form;
- List of completed project for last three years; and
- A copy of the Sales and Purchase agreement or rental agreement of the workshop premise.
The duly completed quotation documents shall be submitted in sealed envelope. On the top, left hand corner of the sealed envelope, please print in block letter the words “Coin Cage”. The documents are to be submitted in Tender Box A at the above-mentioned address not later than Friday, 09 February 2018 before 12.00 noon.
The Bank shall not be responsible for any loss of quotation documents or delayed quotation submission. Proof of posting shall not be accepted as evidence for the submission of quotation. The Bank is also not bound to accept the lowest price nor it will be responsible for any whatever cost incurred in relation to this quotation.
For enquiries please contact:
- Mohd Noor Amiruddin Harun 03-5519 1611 ext: 501
- Mohd Safaruddin Mat Zabidi 03-5519 1611 ext: 200
- Norhasmiza Shariff 03-5519 1611 ext: 201