Foreign Exchange Administration
Check system requirement
If you need to apply for approval from the Bank, but have not done it on this web site before, you need to ensure that you have met the following requirements:
- The operating system for your computer needs to be any of Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
- The minimum requirement for browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5.5. You may check your browser version by clicking on the browser's Help menu, and choosing About Internet Explorer. If you need to upgrade your browser version, you may download it from the Microsoft web site. However, you are required to configure the internet setting as Internet Explorer has a compatibility view (or mode) that affects the display of the website. Click to view the details on compatibility view settings.
- Additionally, you need to ensure that your computer has XML Parser 3.0 installed. CLICK to test.
- Finally, you also need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the Guidelines and User Guides. You may download it from the Adobe web site.
Note : In order for the online submission of application/registration form to work correctly, please ensure there is no Pop-up Blocker application running on your computer.
The minimum hardware requirements for online submission are as follows:
- Intel Pentium 500Mhz Processor or equivalent,
- RAM Memory of 256MB or above,
- Free hard-disk space of at least 200MB
- Monitor capable of displaying at least 256 colors
- A printer that is supported by MS Windows,
- Network card or modem for LAN/Internet access
- Internet connection ( preferably Broadband Connection e.g Lease Line, Streamyx, TIMEBroadband )
You also need to download and install the following security certificates, to ensure the authenticity of this web site:
Once you have met the above requirements, you are able to apply for the approval online.