Enhancements to Bank Negara Malaysia’s RM1 billion Fund for Affordable HomesRef No : 08/19/08 21 Aug 2019 Embargo : For immediate release
Bank Negara Malaysia wishes to announce enhancements to the RM1 billion Fund for Affordable Homes, which aims to help home buyers from the lower income group to finance the purchase of their first homes.
The enhancement, which will take effect on 1 September 2019, involves the expansion of the eligibility criteria, as follows:
- Maximum monthly household income is increased to RM4,360; and
- Maximum property price is increased to RM300,000.
Members of the public may contact the participating financial institutions for further information:
- AmBank (M) Berhad (AmBank) 03-2178 8888
- Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) 1-300 88 1900
- CIMB Bank Berhad (CIMB) 03-6204 7788
- Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) 1-300 88 6688
- RHB Bank Berhad (RHB) 03-9206 8118 (West Malaysia); 082-276118 (East Malaysia)
The public may also contact BNMTELELINK at 1-300-88-5465 (LINK).
Further details on the Fund is provided at www.housingwatch.my.
Bank Negara Malaysia
21 Aug 2019
© Bank Negara Malaysia, 2019. All rights reserved.