1. RA packages 2021-06-28 1145am
Six-month loan moratorium is available to all individuals (B40, M40, and T20),
microenterprises, and affected SMEs starting 7 July 2021.
|All individuals (B40, M40 and T20)||Moratorium for 6 months.
No supporting documentation required.
|All SMEs* adversely affected by the pandemic||Moratorium for 6 months.
No supporting documentation needed.
Only self-declaration needed.
* As defined by SME Corporation Malaysia
Customised assistance (e.g. reduced instalments) to suit individual's financial needs and circumstances is also available.
Please contact your bank from 7 July 2021 onwards for details.
2. Selecting RA package 2021-06-28 1145am
How to obtain the 6-month moratorium
To opt in, contact your bank from 7 July 2021 onwards.
- Visit your bank's website to find out how to apply via web form, email, or phone call.
- Fill in your personal and financing details.
- Tick the boxes on the terms of the repayment assistance.
- Your bank will process your application within 5 calendar days (for individuals) or 14 calendar days (for microenterprises and SMEs).
- If you face difficulties with your bank, or have not received any response from your banks within the timeframe, you may contact BNMTELELINK or fill up bnm.my/RAsurvey to lodge a complaint.
Borrowers who can afford to continue their loan repayments should do so.
Between 1 June 2021 and 16 July 2021, more than 1.9 million borrowers have benefitted from the loan repayment assistance.
3. List of Banks RA pages
List of Banks' Repayment Assistance Pages
Below is the list of banks' websites with details on their Repayment Assistance packages.